it takes a village!
If you know us, you know our lives are full of daily insanity that we happen to love! We have lots of special people that make life even easier for us and our clients... and today we're going to do a little name-dropping!
You're going to want to write this down :)
1. Furniture Repair- We knew that when our merchandise arrived from Europe that the potential for something to be damaged was likely... lucky for us, we have a precious French friend whose accent is almost as fabulous as his work! Seriously... such a nice guy and is skilled in repairing fine furniture! You can contact Phillipe at email@example.com !
[caption id="attachment_13750" align="aligncenter" width="634"]
How dreamy is this chest?! Such a fun UK find! :)[/caption]
2. Decorative Painting- No, we are not at all recommending that you faux finish your walls! We love using a fun finish on the back of cabinetry, wall details, and on furniture... and our sweet friend, Marilyn, is the best!! She's spunky and fun which is a total bonus! You'll love her! You can email Marilyn at firstname.lastname@example.org!
[caption id="attachment_13746" align="aligncenter" width="526"]
Love this painted detail on a simple upholstered headboard! Marilyn is full of fun secrets like this one![/caption]
3. Upholstery- Mr. Williams is his name and upholstery is his game! This is the sweetest man... and he puts up with our shenanigans daily and can still crack a smile! The best part about him, other than his fabulous work, is that he is capable of meeting a deadline!! (Insert designer happy dance here!) You can contact Mr. Williams at 334264-8110!
4. Movers- Oh yall. These guys save our tail often... and lift all of the heavy stuff so we don't have to! David Garner and his team at ProMovers are so patient with us and do an awesome job! Imagine four women pointing and talking and having you move a concrete console 5 times until its in the perfect spot... Patience really is a virtue! You can contact this fabulous team at email@example.com!
5. Signage- Have you seen our fun new van around town? We're basically the worst drivers on the road but are loving our fun new ride! Thanks Stivers Ford!
We have now worked with Vital Signs Graphics multiple times and have had such a great experience every time! Patrick at Vital Signs not only jazzed up our new ride, but also created some cool signage for the building that will be installed next week! Can't wait for you to see it and you can get in touch with Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org!
[caption id="attachment_13749" align="aligncenter" width="640"]
they see me rollin' :)[/caption]
6. Creatives galore- Truly my heart is just happy when the fun folks at Cotton and Pine come and play with us! Not only did they help my fiance create the perfect engagement, they also designed a completely gorgeous "for lease" sign on phase 2 of our building and fabulous new paper products for us! Remember our fun invitation to our opening party? They did that too! Crazy talented! We have some fun projects up our sleeves with this crew- stay tuned! You can contact them here
[caption id="attachment_13745" align="aligncenter" width="640"]
We are loving our pretty new letterpress papers! These fabulous cards are for our brides as they receive wedding gifts! Thanks Cotton and Pine![/caption]
7. Installation- Our installer, Steve, is the man. Seriously... he is the sweetest, most patient man who, again, saves our tails on a daily basis! That perfectly hung drapery you see in pictures is a process, and Steve makes it look really easy! He installs artwork, shades, and drapery for us and we just couldn't do life without him! :)
[caption id="attachment_12640" align="aligncenter" width="620"]
Such a life saver!!![/caption]
We have lots of other favorite folks that we are leaving out, but we hope this little "love list" helps in choosing someone who will make your life easier too! This is absolutely an industry built on teamwork... no one can do it by themselves and it makes the process so much more fun to be surrounded by great people!
Have a great day, everyone!!
Leave a Reply