Cherio, Au Revoir, see you all when we return!
Hi PARISH friends!!
As everyone celebrates Independence Day, Ashley and I will be heading out on our European shopping adventure! We are so excited and wanted to share all of our fun plans with you!!
We will be landing in the beautiful city of Brussels, and from there will travel to Sussex, London, Wiltshire, Cotswolds, Lille, and Tongeren (just to name a few cities!) We have a couple of fabulous guides that will be translating and directing us to some shops along the way! Oh how I wish I had taken a French class in college... My high school Latin has yet to serve me any purpose! Maybe one day... :)
Cotswolds, England (For all of you movie buffs... Harry Potter, Bridget Jones Diary, and Pride and Prejudice were filmed here!)
We will be scouring through flea markets, antique stores, and warehouses looking for the perfect pieces for our clients and for PARISH! Ashley and I will be instagram-ing pictures of our finds along the way!
We have lots of travel time and very long flights ahead of us, so today Ashley and I are sharing our favorite travel essentials!!
- Water! (No one likes a thirsty shopper...)
- Lip Balm (Rosebud Salve is one of our favorites!)
- Lilly Pulitzer Traveler Pant (Ladies, go buy these pants NOW! They are the best skinnies on earth... and called "the traveler" for a reason!)
- A great bag- I love a classic tote from Kate Spade...or Tory Burch... or Chanel. :)
- Comfortable black wedges- Jessica Simpson nailed it with these!
- Cute flats... for when those comfy wedges fail you. My favorite pair from Steve Madden is slim enough to fit in my purse!
- A Fab scarf! If you can rock an Hermes scarf, then by all means do- but a sleek polka dot will work for this girl!
- Granola bars- It is rare, if ever, that Ashley and I sit down for lunch...so snacks on the go are essential!
- Tylenol PM- obviously. We're planning to get some good napping in on the plane. This might be Ashley's first nap since the kiddos were born :)
- Books and Magazines- Rarely do we get a sec to kick back and read! We're planning to read in between naps! :) I'm psyched to start Elizabeth Smart's new book and sift through a pile of magazines!
Wish us luck and keep up with our European adventure by using #AFGIDdoesEurope! We will see you all very soon!
Leave a Reply