WHAT'S IN YOUR PURSE?
A woman's purse is sacred. There are very few men that would ever venture into the dark abyss that is a woman's purse. Having said that, the ladies of Parish have decided to have a little fun, and show our readers what we are carrying in our bags. It was hysterical, and definitely said a lot about who we are and what we do!! Apparently we drink quite a bit... :)
[caption id="attachment_6309" align="aligncenter" width="496"]
Key items in Lucy's Purse:
- Broken (& no longer in use) iPhone. Unfortunately her new one looks about the same.
- Frontline Flea and Tick Medicine. She loves her pup!
- An iPad, for on-the-go slideshow viewings of her sweet pup.
- Enough Carmex to grease a tractor...
- Faxes and a notepad from work....that's what we call dedication.
[caption id="attachment_6310" align="aligncenter" width="496"]
Key Item's in Ashley's Purse:
- A beautiful piece of Cates' art work (the coloring that is).
- Tape measure, because every real designer carries one.
- Band-aids to cover up boo-boos.
- A loose cabinet knob. What? That is totally normal.
- A finger nail file, which she uses while driving. At red lights only of course...
[caption id="attachment_6311" align="aligncenter" width="496"]
Ashley's Actual "Purse"[/caption]
And what she actually carries every day.... a true woman on a mission.
[caption id="attachment_6312" align="aligncenter" width="496"]
Key Items in My Purse:
- Not one, but two pairs of Ray Bans.
- My signature red fingernail polish.
- A cosmetic bag full of nothing but lip gloss. Excessive? I don't think so.
- A brush to tame my fiery red mane.
- Tylenol for when the girls give me a headache.
- Leopard covered iPhone...I actually had the case before the phone.
[caption id="attachment_6313" align="aligncenter" width="496"]
Key Items in Emi's Over Compartmentalized Purse:
- Auburn Alum coozie. "War Eagle"
- A purse within a purse.
- A large cosmetic bag.
- A medium cosmetic bag.
- A comb, who uses those things anymore?!
[caption id="attachment_6314" align="aligncenter" width="496"]
Key Items In Rachael's Purse:
- A bottle coozie (for her water of course) done in true southern style.
- A half eaten Butterfinger, which she finished upon rediscovery.
- Earphones and iPod case, sans iPod.
- A "Lillypad" to make her lists in.
And there you have it. We cracked the code on the mystery of a woman's purse. What is in your purse? Let us know, we all got a good laugh out of writing this post and would love to hear what weird things our readers carry around with them!! Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!
Leave a Reply